Sunday, September 14, 2008

No Bake

Today I felt like baking something but what actually sounded good were no bake cookies (you know the kind I'm talking about). So, I made the cookies as per the recipe but my cookies didn't turn out anything like what they are supposed to. How does that happen? These things are so easy that a two-year-old could make them. And, now that I think about it, the last time I made these in the last ten years was one time in college and I actually managed to burn them. Again, how does that happen? I'm no Martha Stewart but I swear I know how to bake. Maybe I'm just not good at not baking. Yes, I think that must be it.

2 comments:

kel said...

Um... what do you mean you "managed to burn them"? You literally don't bake no-bake cookies. Right?

But can Bryant and I still come over and eat the cookies that didn't turn out well? We're really not at all picky when it comes to stuff like butter, sugar, chocolate, and peanut butter! ;)

jill said...

mmmm, no bake cookies. every batch i've ever made of those turn out different. so i'm no help. But yes, we do need to get together!