Friday, June 6, 2008

Top Ten Indicators That The Employees At Your Company Are Predominately Female

10. The company mission statement has the word love in it...twice.
9. You have seen your CEO cry on more than one occasion and it sometimes makes you start crying too.
8. Your boss announces to your team that she is pregnant and instantly everyone gasps, speaks at a higher decibel, and gives her a hug.
7. Your co-worker admits that she knew 2 months ago not because your boss told her but because she has crazy intuition...and it is scary because she really does.
6. Over half of the sodas in the vending machine are diet and the other vending machine sometimes has 100 Calorie Packs.
5. After sitting for 2 hours in a scheduled 3-hour meeting the VP suggests that we all take a quick chocolate break and reconvene in 5 minutes.
4. Your company has a choir.
3. The CEO sends you a hand-made card on your birthday and leaves a treat on your desk on Valentine's Day.
2. You hear the word "cute" at least 10 times a day.
1. Someone always notices when you get a haircut, new shoes, or basically any new addition to your wardrobe.

Ok, all joking aside, I absolutely love where I work and I couldn't work with better people. They are hard-working, innovative, and have really helped me learn a lot about pretty much everything. Right now I wouldn't trade my predominately-female company for anything!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love that you love your job!

be said...

I'd never heard of a "100 Calorie Pack". Kelly had to explain it to me. Your company sounds very cute.