Star tagged me and I am excited to play. I don't know if I can come up with 6 little known facts/habits about myself but here goes. Oh wait, the rules...
1. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
2. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I think I am OCD. Here are a few examples: If one hand gets wet then I have to get the other wet and then dry them both; On any given day I have walked back to my car/house door at least once to make sure I locked it; About twice a month I find myself on my way to work but then I turn around and drive back home to make sure I have turned off all appliances; I like it when the sofa cushions are perfectly arranged. I think the weirdest example is that I can't stand it when there are paper towels on the floor in a public restroom and I will almost always clean them up. I know that it is unsanitary but I can't handle the mess!
2. I don't think I ever really grew up because lots of my favorite things are probably the same as your average 4-year-old girl. I love food coloring, sprinkles, Capri Suns, straws, getting mail, American Girl stuff, the color pink, and anything Disney.
3. I honestly believe in deja vu and I know that it happens to me rather frequently. You can try to convince me that it is just my mind thinking too fast or whatever the common rationale is but I'll still think that it really happens.
4. Martha Stewart is my idol. Ok, if family, church leaders, and people I actually know don't count then she really is the next in line. I think she has impeccable (Russ - does that work for the perfect word? P.S. I really like that fact about you) taste and she is a very creative and intelligent woman. I know that she went to jail and that she probably isn't the nicest woman ever, but she did her time and we all have things that we could be better at. She has probably done more for preserving domestic arts than any other famous woman I can think of. Since domestic arts-type stuff are one of the things I think about when I don't have to think about anything else then you can probably understand why I love her so much.
5. I constantly find myself analyzing the business aspects of just about everything. I will be at a restaurant, retail store, you name it and I am thinking of ways that efficiency could be increased or how something could be marketed better, etc. I love it. I especially love it if other people will talk through it with me and also get excited about making an analysis. It does scare me that some day when I have my own business that many people will be analyzing what I do but I hope that they will share their thoughts with me because they will probably be very good and I should use them.
6. I absolutely LOVE flowers! Flowers are a way of reminding me that Heavenly Father loves me because everytime I see them it lifts my spirits. However, I can't stand to watch flowers die so that is why I almost always give them away.
Ok, so now I get to tag 6 more people. It may take me a few days to actually tag them on their blog but here are my 6:
1. Emily Olsen
2. Susan Child
3. Kristina Werner
4. Angie White
5. Ashley Myers Hendersen
6. Amber Quilter...you don't have a blog but you should start one