Sunday, December 2, 2007

Miss Rodeo America

So, I haven't posted in a long time and I have learned from Timbaland that it is too late to apologize. So, I will offer a peace offering instead...a picture of my Rodeo Queen costume! This year I tried do convince all of Product Development to dress up as Rodeo Queens and some of them actually did! Take a look at the pictures and take a guess at which girl had her Mom make her costume?

That's right...it is the sassy Americana one second from the right. Word on the street is that her Mom spent over 3 hours sewing on star-shaped rhinestones by hand to her chaps. Her Mom must really love her! Unfortunately this picture was taken before I had my sash and "Don't Mess with Texas" belt buckle on (thanks Bryant!). But, you get the idea.

Here is a shot with our Rodeo Queen smiles. Jen (second from the left) is so authentic that it almost scares me.

2 comments:

*star said...

I'm really digging the chaps, Annie.

kel said...

You will for sure go down in Stampin' Up! history as the sassiest rodeo queen that they ever employed. Got any ideas cooking for next Halloween?