Saturday, March 8, 2008

Happiness is...

...running along Holladay Blvd while listening to John Mayer's "Say" and watching several Land Rovers and Mercedes drive by against the backdrop of the mountains

...catching up with a great friend over dinner, a sleepover, and breakfast

...getting excited for next week when your sister, brother-in-law, and nephew come into town

...the frozen strawberries in the freezer that you can use to make sorbet with your Magic Bullet since you've gone off sugar for the next 6 weeks

...watching "Shop Around the Corner" that you got from Netflix since that movie reminds you of when you watched it years ago with your Grannie on her old school TV set

...thinking about the future and the different options you have

...The Blanket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happiness is also you in my life. Mom

Anonymous said...

Your sister is coming into town! Do we get to meet her this time?

Unknown said...

Oh I am so glad I found your blog! How did I not know...?! Love this... all of it.

The Shawcrofts said...

Annie! I know you're away on a Bermuda cruise, but I am ready for a new post on your blog, please. :)

Hope you're having a great time! Looking forward to seeing you when you get back.

Ash

Kara and Mike Barber said...

ANNIE, whats up girl, I knew you would have a blog, I am so excited. So what's up! Sounds like you are doing good. Mike and I are good, we are in Michigan, both in school, no kids (hopefully soon though), I tried to call you today but I think I have the wrong number. I hope all is well. Check out our blog, I still have the same phone number so call me if you get a second sometime!

ThePalmers said...

Happiness is... reading a new post on your blog!!! JK Annie... kind of! :)