Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Justin Timberlake is "My Love"

Right now I am taking a jazz/hip-hop dance class at a cute little dance studio in Sugarhouse. Unlike last year's tap class, this one is actually for adults so I don't feel so much like an idiot. Wait, I spoke too soon. We just finished learning a dance to Justin Timberlake's "My Love" and there were many times when I felt, and looked, like an idiot. It was bound to happen when I had to watch my white-white self do a body roll while trying to hide what my sister refers to as my "dance face." But, it was fun and I decided to not care about what I looked like and do the Annie version of rockin' out. Oh, and don't try to be funny and ask me to show you my dance...at least not unless you are willing and able to sing My Love for me on the spot.

In related news, I had a dream last night that somebody tried to set me up on a blind date with Nick Carter from the Backstreet Boys but I wasn't really interested and couldn't fit it into my schedule. Random. Where did that come from?

2 comments:

Emily said...

That's such crap. "Where did that come from? I don't want to go out with Nick Carter, I'm too busy. How random." Lies, lies, lies. You've been in love with him for years. Acutally, I think you loved the tall one the most, but I'd bet that just about any Backstreet Boy would do. I don't know, that Howie isn't that cute. I can't even remember all of them. There's the tall one, Howie, the Christian one, Nick Carter, and....I can't remember the other one. The far corners of my brain remember ugly and very groomed facial hair, but that's about it.

be said...

What's your "dance face"? I'll start practicing so I can sing that song and you'll have to show me the dance. And the face.