Thursday, May 17, 2007

I'm having fun!

Look at me! I have a blog page and everything...our little baby is so grown up!

I used to make fun of Emily when she first created her blog page because it sounded like such a nerdy thing to do (no offense to all of you--I meant that in the most loving way possible). But then again she did make fun of me for getting into the whole card-making/scrapbooking world before I left for college and now she is the one that is the Stampin' Up! demonstrator. I guess it takes one of us to try something new and then the other will eventually catch on. One of us definitely needs to try to only call after 9pm MST because I am going WAY over my minutes and it is getting to be expensive.

So, why did I name my blog bunnies? It is sort of an inside joke and it isn't really a funny story so I won't bore you. I am a very good storyteller and I usually know when to hold back and this is one of those times. Anyway, if you are really interested then email me, or post, whatever you do on these things and I'd be happy to tell you. Otherwise, I hope you come back often and that you enjoy reading things I have to say. My life may seem normal and boring but I like to highlight the funny moments...sometimes it is the only way to make them enjoyable. Well, until next time I hope you have a great day!

P.S. If you think that Emily's blog is better than mine then I understand...but she has a kid so I'll blame it all on the fact that baby Reid is too cute for me to even have a chance.